Sunday, December 30, 2007

Our Deepest Fear is that we are Powerful Beyond Measure

This is a quote that Autumn and I found in a "Dream Home" we toured in Utah about 8 months ago. It is something that we just found again and I am planning on framing it in our house somewhere and will be a Mantra that I will start each day with.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are Powerful beyond measure! It is in our light not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask Ourselves, who am I to be Brilliant, Gorgeous, Talented, Fabulous? Actually who are you not to be? YOU ARE A CHILD OF GOD!



Hopefully as we move into the new year we will look into our light that lies within each of us and grab hold to it. That we will see our potential and move towards it this year.

Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Mrs.EBG said...

I love that quote! I'm glad we found it! I know this year is going to be a good one for us. With hard work and dedication I know that we will make all of our dreams come true. I love you... now stop running Andy's remote control car into my foot!!!!

nowthen badge

Sponsors

Your Ad Here